Saturday 8 September 2012

King of the Dads

Lovely and sunny here again today - of course it is now the kids have all gone back to school.
Today's card is one I made for Alastair for Father's Day.  Again, I chose it to blog because everything started out as blank white card (apart from the background dark brown)  It was coloured and stamped with Distress Inks.  I think my favourite part is how the playing cards look like wood.  I got that effect by dragging the cut n dry foam down the card, after embossing, rather than swirling it on.


Materials Used: White Card, white tag, Tim Holtz embossing folder, Inkylicous stamps, Distress Inks, Copper Wow Embossing Powder


Mani x

2 comments:

Magz said...

No stopping you at the moment.
Love this one, J,Q & K.hope he liked it.

Joan said...

This is lovely xxxx